This Corn Tomato Avocado Salad is summer in a bowl! The perfect side dish with anything you’re grilling, or double the portion as a main dish.
I am taking advantage of summer corn, tomatoes and cucumber and tossed them altogether with avocado for a fresh summer side dish! Great for cookouts and summer outings. A few more summer salads you may enjoy, this Grilled Corn Salad with Feta or this Corn Salsa with Lime!
The avocado adds a lovely creaminess to the salad once you toss it all together. If you want to make this ahead, add the avocado just before serving.
CORN SALAD VARIATIONS:
- Grill the corn for a smoky flavor.
- Add fresh herbs such as basil or chives.
- Grill some chicken and shrimp and toss it together for a main dish.
- To make this keto and low-carb, omit the corn and double the other ingredients.
MORE SUMMER SALADS YOU MAY ENJOY:
- Summer Tomatoes, Crab, Corn and Avocado Salad
- Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- Corn Tomato and Avocado Salad with Buttermilk Dijon
- Spiralized Greek Cucumber Salad
- Strawberry Cucumber Salad
CORN TOMATO AVOCADO SALAD
33SP 128 CaloriesPREP TIME:5 minsCOOK TIME:10 minsTOTAL TIME:15 minsYIELD:4SERVINGSCOURSE:Side DishCUISINE:AmericanThis Corn Tomato Avocado Salad is summer in a bowl! The perfect side dish with anything you’re grilling, or double the portion as a main dish.
- corn kernels from 1 large steamed corn on the cobb, 1 cup
- 5 ounces diced avocado, from 1 medium
- 1 1/2 cup diced Persian cucumbers, about 3 small
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, from 1 medium lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- Toss all ingredients together and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Serving: 1cup, Calories: 128kcal, Carbohydrates: 14g, Protein: 2.5g, Fat: 8.5g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 83mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 3.5gBlue Smart