We are so accustomed to commercial hair care products that we ignore the existence of other alternatives to nourish and strengthen the hair. The advertising and wide variety of cosmetics have made us think that chemical treatments are the best option to keep hair in good condition and free of all kinds of disorder.
However, long before the industry invaded the market with their proposals, women employed ingredients at their fingertips to relieve dryness, dandruff and all these problems that affect hair.
Now, some are returning to use these old recipes and were able to prove that its effects continue to be as good as before.
Among them, we find a homemade mask that takes advantage of the properties of aspirin to relieve changes in the scalp and stimulate hair growth.
Benefits Of Aspirin For Hair
- Aspirin is one of the most widely used painkillers and anticoagulants in the world. In fact, it is very common for all people to have it in their closet in the home.
- Doctors recommend it to combat pain and general malaise, but it also lowers fever and protects cardiovascular health.
- Its active ingredient, salicylic acid, dramatically reduces the risk of heart attacks and blood clotting in those with circulatory problems.
- However, in addition to all these benefits as medicines, aspirin are using in different cosmetic purposes that take advantage of the substances that comprise it.
- Typically it cleanses the hair thoroughly and removes fungi that cause dandruff and dryness.
- It activates the circulation in the scalp, at the same time as it increases the cellular oxygenation to achieve that the hair growth without difficulties.
- In addition, aspirin has an exfoliating action that helps to eliminate dead cells to improve absorption of nutrients and strengthen the follicles.
Aspirin Treatment For Hair
To take advantage of the benefits of this hair product we can prepare a simple treatment for daily use.
- 3 aspirins
- 3 tablespoons of shampoo (30 g)
Preparation & Use?
- Put the three aspirins in a pestle and mash them until they become a powder.
- Add the three tablespoons of your usual shampoo and mix them with the aspirins until they are well integrated.
- When in the bath, moisten the hair and apply the product until it completely covers the hair.
- Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse as usual.
- If you want, you can apply your preferred conditioner next.
How To Prepare Aspirin Hair Lotion?
This aspirin lotion serves to enhance the natural tone of your hair and lessen the aggressions it suffers.
It is also recommended for those who have dyed hair and want to regain their original color.
- 8 aspirins
- 1/2 liter of water
Preparation & Use
- Turn the aspirin into powder and mix with half a liter of hot water.
- Put the liquid in a spray bottle and spread the lotion across the hair.
- Repeat its use every night.
- Take into account that you should shake the product before using it, since aspirin powder tends to go to the bottom of the bottle.
The effects of this aspirin treatment can vary from person to person depending on your hair type and lifestyle.
To achieve better results we recommend to include them in the routine of beauty and to use them of constant form.
In addition to this, it is important to increase the consumption of water and foods rich in biotin, vitamin E, and protein.
To avoid possible allergic reactions it is important to try the product on one of the areas of the scalp before proceeding to apply it in its entirety. If you feel itching or irritations avoid using it.
Did you imagine that you could take care of your hair with aspirin? Now that you already know all the benefits it has to offer, do not hesitate to use it following the recommendations.
Although its effects do not arise immediately, you may notice that in a matter of days, your hair is clean, silky and free of damage.